Thursday, August 13, 2009

Time On the Ole Hands

So a friend of mine tweeted this question; Do you ever wonder what people say about you when you're not around?

In my mind on a very conscious level I decided I didn't want to know, that it didn't really ever bother me, it was silly to let something like that get in your way or slow you down in the least bit.

But then I realized on a much more subtle level of my subconcious I decided I didn't care because I assumed people never ever spoke poorly about me. I mean maybe people who don't like me, but I don't care what they say. Their were these two girls that started a rumor in 8th grade that I stuffed my bra, it was dumb. But other than that I honestly don't think that anyone I am friends with would ever say things about me behind my back. Maybe it is really ignorant to think this.

Whatever, Ignorance is bliss I guess!

1 comment:

firepraiser said...

When I talk about you, I just say you're AWESOME and you are Love. <3 Jesus in the flesh.