Sunday, February 15, 2009

whine.

I feel like their are times in my life where everything that happens to me is absolutely blog worthy. Their are other times where everything in my life just seems mundane and ruitine. 
"Hey Tasha! What have you been up to?"
"Oh, umm, well I am working on this movie for class..."
Its not even like I'm working that hard or anything, but when I think about what I do with my life thats all that comes to mind. Like Saturday I was hanging out with Charlie and Matty Louv and we were trying to figure out what to do to kill time before the improv show. We had about 5 hours to kill. For the life of me I could not figure out what the hell I do for fun. And then yesterday I sat in my living room for 12 hours hanging out with a variety of people, but nevertheless I was still just hanging out in my living room. What the hell is fun and exciting. 

Maybe I should read books.
Or watch the wire :(

No comments: