Thursday, February 19, 2009

What's on your Mind Grapes?

All my supposed friends are going to be too busy to watch the Office and 30rock with me tomorrow. I mean, remember when TV night used to mean something? Remember when people still had honor and dignity? Well those days are over, my friends will just whore themselves out to anyone on TV night!
"But Tasha we have a sketch show and need to do rehearsal." 
Well sorry if I don't give a shit. 

And uhh, what about me? I don't have a television. I can't just meander into my living room and turn on the ole tv box!! I guess I'll just wait till the shows are online, cause you know, the future! 

Ughh, all I want are some friends who aren't fucking pansies!*







*Oh, and if you think I'm talk about you, I'm not. Ugh, you're so self involved you think everyone is always talking about you. Trust me, this has nothing to do with you.

No comments: