Monday, April 13, 2009

Done with my produc for my proj

I started and finished shooting the Pine Cone yesterday. It was one of the most intense things I've ever done. Of course it wouldn't have been possible without so many amazing people.

I have been neglecting important aspects of my life for the last week due to the stress of preparing for the shoot, so hopefully I can take the next couple days to get my life back to order.

I have lots of thoughts about production and hopefully in the next week I will have clips posted to my production blog.

So as many of you are aware yesterday was Easter. It was kind of weird not being able to go home and spend it with my family. My mom sent me an Easter basket, which is like the coolest thing ever. I actually got three packages in the mail this last week. I mean two were from Amazon.com, but it was still exciting.

I get to drink coffee again. It is actually kind of weird, because I don't need it anymore, I think about it less. When I first stopped drinking it a mere 47 days ago I thought about it like every hour or so, many aspects of my life changed because coffee and caffeine were no longer apart of my routine. Today for example I got up and left my house and was running around doing stuff for like 4 hours because I got coffee. Its like now I have to remember to drink it, opposed to it being an integral part of my life. Meh, whatever, I imagine things will get back to normal as soon my schedule and life gets back to normal.

I saw Adventure Land and Observe and Report recently, I enjoyed both very much. This week I want to see Crank 2: High Voltage and Wendy and Lucy. Movies movies, I like movies. Sometimes I make movies. Movies movies movies.



ps. The Decemberists are playing a show in Redmond on my 21st birthday. Boo yah!

No comments: