Monday, April 6, 2009

O:NHVGT

The sun is shinning! I am so excited about this. I know this is like dumb to say because everyone loves the sun and is excited about its tendancy to shine in the spring, but still, fuck yeah!

Yesterday Operation: Not Having a Very Good Time, or O:NHVGT had our first event. We went to Snoqulamie Falls and North Bend to eat at the diner in the tv show Twin Peaks. It was a lot of fun. I got a nose bleed from the altitude I assume, that was kind of weird. 

On the way back I put on this mix I made for Charlie last Spring of my favorite music to listen to when it is sunny. Like half of the music was silly things I really liked when I was 12-15 years old, but the other half was more DIY music that I was into last Spring. Listening to it made me miss music. I don't know whats been happening recently in my life, but I just haven't been interested in going to shows. Most of my friends in Olympia aren't neccessarily into the same music I am, so it would make sense that I wouldn't go to shows with them, but it didn't stop me Freshmen or Sophomore year. Ugh, well now thats it sunny again I want to get back into shows starting with Defiance, Ohio next week. 


Oh, I'm filming my movie in like 5 days and that scares me sooo much I want to scream.

No comments: