Sunday, August 10, 2008

All they need is a shower and I could move in...

My life has been the Jeremiah Center for the last two months. This statement is not made out of spite or disappointment. If anything it is said out of joy! but nonetheless, I live and breath the Jeremiah Center. I know that in a few short weeks I am not going to be able to live and breath JC anymore. I am going to move to Olympia, go to school full time, and work part time, so I will obviously be preoccupied. I still plan on remaining invested in this community when I can. I just realized how weird it is going to be not to be at the JC all the time. I can probably count the days on one hand this entire summer that I haven't either been at the Jeremiah Center or somewhere else with a group from the Jeremiah Center on a trip.

I don't know if I am ready to be done.

No comments: