Wednesday, September 24, 2008

This really isn't worth reading

I got back from our Evergreen Jesus Folk leaders retreat today. It was definitely weird going to a retreat center with people from Evergreen. I have been to camps so similar in the past, many times. I guess the Evergreen Christian group has always done things so different than most other things I had been exposed to, mostly out of necessity. Last year our leaders retreat was for like a few hours and it was just a couple of us sitting in a living room. I feel like this year we actually have the opportunity to do things right. I am looking forward to having such a strong support of leaders.

The Office starts tomorrow. I know this shouldn't be a big deal, but it is, it really is. I love investing into TV shows, especially to the point where my mood is effected by what is happening in the show. 

I am so tired, all I want is to watch Project Runway and go to sleep :(
maybe ice cream will be in my near future.

1 comment:

roarin said...

The title of this post made me want to read it so much more. The office starting is a big deal. A really big deal. Can't wait for 30 Rock.