Saturday, October 4, 2008

KAZBA!

First Saturday Kazba of the year!
It was soo good. People were actually watching the bands and getting into it. I am feeling good about this. I am always so torn when I am in Edmonds. I love it so much and I know I am supposed to be here, but on the other hand I love Olympia, and I know I am supposed to be there. Wahhh, life is hard.

I think I might (actually) start a blog about faith. Hopefully, I am sure it would be more possible if my computer was fixed. but, for those who would give a damn, I'll keep you posted. I am reading Rob Bell's book, it is inspiring me.

My bus ride was made significantly shorter due to my lovely roommate Laurel who gave me a ride to Tacoma. It literally saved me like 45 minutes. It just seemed soo much shorter.

Now I am going to sleep.

No comments: