Thursday, March 27, 2008

yeah!

My Mommy and I saw 10,000 B.C. today. Hmmm, how do I describe this movie. In one word... Awesome!! You have the Evergreener (dreadlocks and blue eyes) battling the Egyptian empire. So you know how everyone wonders how they built the pyramids, or at least were amazed at how they could move such huge rocks. Well apparently they used woolly mammoths. A weird thing about the movie is that they were kicking it in Ancient Egypt, whilst they were building the pyramids. And one could conclude that the movie took place in 10,000 B.C., and I believe the pyramids were not built until much later.

I would say the best part of the movie was when there was a saber tooth tiger stuck in this hole and it was drowning. The main character was about to kill him. I whipser to my mom, "if he befriends the saber tooth tiger I'm leaving." Within seconds you se the main character fel bad for the tiger and he says to him, "if I save you, you can't kill me" What the hell.



I don't think it was as good as A Day After Tomorrow.





We were two of seven people in the theatre.

No comments: