Sunday, December 23, 2007

Crop circles, bas ass.

I haven't blogged in a couple of days. Nothing has happened worth talking about. I have four dollars. After I emptied both of my bank accounts I have a total of four dollars. Its tough. I haven't been this broke in a very long time. It feels weird to be this dependent on other people. This morning I had to spend 75 cents to get home, I can't afford to go places!! Several people in my life have been kind enough to support my coffee habit, I love these people.

I had a dream last night. I was looking through my purse and I find 17 dollars. How sad is my life that in all my wildest dreams and fantasies, the best I can do is 17 fricking dollars. What is even more sad is that when I woke up I was super disappointed to realize that I didn't have that 17 dollars.

I had apple pie today. It was aight.

I am watching this show about the books that didn't make it into the bible. Their might have been more to the gospel according to mark that the church left out. I guess if this book is legit, it talks about Jesus being close with other guys. Gay undertones. I'm alright with that.

You know what movie is going to suck? National Treasure 2, just saying.

I really really want big foot to be real. That would be so cool. It would give a lot of street cred back to crazy red necks. The Loch Ness Monster, we all know that is a joke, but big foot has potential. Crop circles, bad ass. I like watching all the pseudo educational channels that have countless big foot shows. National Geographic channel has some good quality entertainment.

Has anyone seen that show Phil of the Future. It sucks, so if you haven't seen it, don't! Well there is this family that is from the future. Two kids, Phil and his little sister Pim. This girl is the most evil character I have seen on television. I once read that Iago from the play Othello, was the most evil character is all of literature. But this Pim girl is an annoying brat. I think if she was a real person, her family wouldn't lover her. I also can't stand Hannah Montana. Her voice makes me want to stab myself. I really need to stop watching TV.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crop circles are totally ba'S' ass.