Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Dumb Hoe

The season finale of a Shot at Love with Tila Tequila was on last night. Dumb hoe. She didn't choose Dani. I'm still pretty upset about this. I'm glad I didn't put money on this show, because I would have lost. Really if you think about it, Dominico should have won. 100% Italian ass.

Anyways, their is more going on in my life than Tila Tequila. On the season finale of America's Most Smartest Model VJ won. Crazy!! No but really, I need to stop watching so much damn TV. My family has digital cable. This shit is horrible. We have like 900 channels. I need to read some books.

Christmas is just a week away. I decided this year I am not doing Christmas. This isn't just because I am super broke. I feel like Christmas is just a gross example of consumerism in this country and I don't want to support that. I mean Christmas is supposed to be the celebration of Jesus' birth, but I think we all know how far from reality that is. I just don't think I need to validate my love for my family and friends by buying them material things out of an obligation. Every year my Mom spends so much money on getting my family really nice gifts. I completely appreciate all that she has ever given me, but I don't think it is worth all the stress. It is just our culture reinforcing how important things are. I don't need things to be happy. I think being a Christian should make me even more appalled by this holiday. Just a thought. So don't expect any gifts anyone, cause I am not having any part of these shenanigans any longer.

Right now I am watching Anti-Trust. This shit is dumb.

I went to breakfast this morning with Nathan. It was the earliest I have woken up since break started. Now I am all awake after several cups of coffee and absolutely nothing to do. When I am at school I am always so busy with barely anytime to sit around and do nothing. Now that I have been on break for 5 days I have absolutely no idea what to do with all this free time. Most of my friends in Edmonds either work or are still in school. Which leaves me a very lonely person.

I want to see a really good movie. Any ideas?

No comments: