Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Lolololololol

So, I usually don't blog twice in a day, but I just read on the internet that the Golden Globes are canceled this year. lolololololololololol. I think this is awesome. Apparently all actors in the Screen Actors Guild are refusing to cross the picket line, so ain't nobody showing up to get their award. This makes me so happy. The entire industry is crumbling upon itself. I guess the directors are starting to get pissed and might want to rethink their contracts with the studios also. What is Hollywood without their writers, directors, or actors? lolololololololol.

This does unfortunately mean more really bad reality T.V. shows. Dominico is getting is own show, that is pretty cool. I think it is ridiculous that all these pseudo celebrities get 2nd and 3rd chances to find love via their own reality shows. I mean, come one. So yeah, New York, Flavor Flav, and Bret Michaels, you already got your 15 minutes. Step down. This is just getting embarrassing. So I know the writers are going on strike, but is it really that hard to come up with a name for a reality T.V. show, because that is the only writing required and VH1 is fucking it up. I mean, My Fair Brady ... Maybe Baby? What is that shit? Or, Scott Baio is 46 and pregnant. Their is nothing catchy about these titles. Like, a Shot at Love with Tila Tequila, that is catchy. You know, the parallels between Tequila and Shots. This is decent writing.

On an unrelated note, Scott Baio was excellent in Arrested Development. haha, "I have to write my Bob Oblaw Law Blog." Now that show has good writing. Did I mention I like Arrested Development?

No comments: